This week, Nerdist features a pair of clips from Eli Roth’s History of Horror, while TV Insider checks out Roth’s interview with Quentin Tarantino. Plus, Fast Company recommends the show. Read on for more:
• Nerdist features clips from Eli Roth’s History of Horror, one where Roth “asks some of the world’s great horror luminaries to discuss what movies traumatized them” and another where “three of the biggest horror icons of all time…explain the processes they each go through to become their respective movie monsters.”
• TV Insider features a clip from the Season Premiere, where Eli Roth and Quentin Tarantino discuss how Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein‘s “blend of comedy and horror” inspired “one of our greatest contemporary writer-directors.”
• Fast Company includes Eli Roth’s History of Horror on its list of “the most promising movies, shows, albums, and books coming your way this Shocktober.”
• GameSpot spotlights a digital extra from the show where Greg Nicotero proclaims, “I will attribute the rebirth of the zombie genre, honestly, to video games.”
• ComicBook.com announces that Eli Roth’s History of Horror will debut on Oct. 14 as part of AMC’s annual FearFest programming.
Eli Roth’s History of Horror premieres Sunday, October 14 Midnight/11c. To stay up to date on all the latest Eli Roth’s History of Horror news, join the AMC Insiders Club.Read More