This week, TV Guide reports on Dietland‘s premiere date, while TVLine spotlights new photos of Julianna Margulies and her fellow cast members. Plus, Deadline checks out a teaser for the show. Read on for more:
• TV Guide reports that Dietland premieres June 4 at 9 P.M. ET with back-to-back episodes.
• TVLine highlights new photos showing Julianna Margulies “definitely in charge” and as a redhead.
• Deadline shares an “International Women’s Day-themed promo” for Dietland.
• Variety calls Dietland “a big investment for AMC and an effort by the cabler to broaden the focus of its original programming with a female-lead series.”
• Gold Derby, noting that Dietland is Julianna Margulies’ first regular series since The Good Wife ended in 2016, says, “The three-time Emmy winner is giving off some major Miranda Priestly vibes and it’s a shame we’ll have to wait until next year to see if she can storm the Emmys.”
For more on all the latest Dietland news, sign up for the Insiders Club.Read More