This week, The Globe and Mail gleans Kevin Smith’s tips for success, while the Stash gets a visit from Nichelle Nichols. Plus, a comic book shop owner thinks Comic Book Men has made comics more acceptable. Read on for more:
• The Globe and Mail learns Kevin Smith’s top five secrets to success.
• ComicBook.com highlights Nichelle Nichols’ visit to Comic Book Men.
• The Auburn (Wash.) Reporter interviews a local comic book shop owner who credits a show like Comic Book Men with making comics less geeky and uncool.
• ComicBook.com reports that Kevin Smith thinks a Wonder Woman movie “could make a fortune and be a real breakthrough for the comic book movie.”
• For a recap of Season 3, Episode 10, “Uhura’s Uhura,” check out ComicBook.com.
To keep up-to-date with the latest Comic Book Men news, sign up for the Comic Book Men newsletter.Read More