This week, Kevin Smith chats with Examiner.com and Indiewire, and also talks to ComingSoon.net about the origins of Comic Book Men. Plus, Ming Chen tells Hollywood.com that comic books aren’t just for kids, and recaps and reviews of Comic Book Men Season 2 Episode 8, “Stan The Man.” Read on for more:
• Kevin Smith sits down with Indiewire to reflect on his long career.
• Examiner.com interviews Kevin Smith about his ability to attract fans with more than just his movies.
• Kevin Smith tells ComingSoon.net about the origins of Comic Book Men and how he really wanted a reality show for the geek community.
• Kevin Smith also dishes to Examiner.com on actor and friend Jason Mewes.
• Kevin Smith reveals to Indiewire why he prefers The Avengers to The Dark Knight Rises.
• Ming Chen talks to Hollywood.com about everything from comics to what to expect from Bryan Johnson in future episodes of Comic Book Men.
• Patch Network spotlights 11-year-old Jack Davis’ encounter with Stan Lee at Jay and Silent Bob’s Secret Stash.
• For recaps and reviews of Comic Book Men Season 2 Episode 8, “Stan The Man,” check out ComicBook.com, ScienceFiction.com, and The Two Cents.