There’s no need to wait until the new year to make a fresh start. This Sunday, you can go back to the beginning: the beginning of Breaking Bad, that is. Starting on December 28 at 10AM/9c, AMC will begin airing every episode of the Emmy-winning series in order. The marathon then continues on Monday, December 29 at 9AM/8c and returns every Monday night with back-to-back episodes, building up to the premiere of the Breaking Bad prequel, Better Call Saul on February 8. Click here for the full Breaking Bad Marathon schedule. Can’t wait to begin Breaking Bad anew? Here are ten ways to get ready…
1. Explore the Breaking Bad Binge Companion, which includes behind-the-scenes details, videos and polls for each episode.
2. Transform your name into an elemental grid with the Breaking Bad Name Lab, then share it on Facebook as your profile picture or cover photo.
3. Test your Breaking Bad knowledge with these Ultimate Fan Games, then challenge your friends to see who among you is truly the Ultimate Fan.
4. Check out interviews with Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Vince Gilligan and the rest of the cast and crew to find out how Breaking Bad was brought to life each season.
5. Listen to Breaking Bad‘s Emmy-winning editor Kelley Dixon’s Insider Podcasts with Vince Gilligan, Bryan Cranston and other members of the cast and crew.
6. Read the Breaking Bad comic book, All Bad Things, then play the graphic novel games: Track down stolen cash as Jesse in “The Cost of Doing Business” or interrogate a suspect as Hank in “The Interrogation.”
7. Check out Walter, Jr.’s Save Walter White website (as seen in Season 2, Episode 12, “Phoenix”).
8. Relive memorable moments from the series — like “I am the one who knocks!” — with these Breaking Bad quote cards.
9. Watch the video extra Finding Comedy, in which Vince Gilligan talks about the show’s lighter side.
10. Rank your favorite Breaking Bad episodes by season: Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5.
And don’t forget to follow Breaking Bad on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube to keep up to date with all the latest news and to discuss the show with other fans.