• The New Yorker applauds Vince Gilligan for ending Breaking Bad “with clarity and heart amid the highest possible expectations.”
• Vince Gilligan makes his long-awaited cameo on NBC’s Community, and Vulture describes him as “perfect” in his role. IGN marvels, “Wow, wow, wow on Vince Gilligan.”
• Reviewing All the Way, The New York Times raves, “Bryan Cranston makes a commanding Broadway debut.” The Huffington Post calls Cranston “simply brilliant.”
• USA Today interviews Aaron Paul, who says he asked Breaking Bad‘s writers “to let Jesse live in the finale. But if he had to die, to let him commit suicide.”
• Elle features Aaron Paul in its April issue and learns that Bryan Cranston advised him “Do not settle” when it came to women. Men’s Journal also talks to Paul, who says the contrast between Breaking Bad and Need for Speed was “like night and day, but it’s great.”
• Aaron Paul tells The Dallas Morning News, “Working with Bryan Cranston was like going to a master class in acting every single day.”
• Music Week talks to Thomas Golubić, Breaking Bad‘s music supervisor, about the story behind Walt singing “A Horse With No Name” in Season 3.
• The New Orleans Saints official website interviews Saints superfan, RJ Mitte, who says the cast and crew had no way of knowing how popular Breaking Bad would become.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news about Breaking Bad, sign up for the weekly newsletter Breaking News.Read More