Not everyone has their own unique outlook on life, but those who do are often more than eager to share that viewpoint with you. Such is Marie. An opinionated commenter on everything from health care to haute couture, Mrs. Hank Schrader has no shortage of bon mots both on air and online. Haven’t read Marie’s blog yet? Check out a sampling of excerpts below.
• “I’m sleeping in a motorized bed and I spend all my spare time in a closet full of boxed rocks. I’m going to blog about whatever the H-E-double-hockey-sticks I want.” —Marie’s Blog – In Sickness and In Health (Season 4 Episode 1, “Box Cutter”)
• “A nurse is like a medical Leatherman — whatever needs doing, a nurse will get it done. That is seriously badass.” —Marie’s Blog – Superheroes In Clogs (Season 4 Episode 2, “Thirty-Eight Snub”)
• “It’s amazing how many situations can be fixed by the open and free exchange of feelings. If only my friends and family would see that, they’d be happier people, and I wouldn’t have to blog on eggshells.” —Marie’s Blog – Finding the Treat in the Silent Treatment (Season 4 Episode 6, “Cornered”)
• “The only thing standing between me and a purple toaster oven was the determination to never stop looking until I found one.” —Marie’s Blog – Dream Big, Albuquerque! (Season 4 Episode 7, “Problem Dog”)
• “I’m not saying it makes you a bad parent if you put your kid in daycare, but if I had a beautiful, smiley little baby, I would never hand her over to a total stranger for eight hours a day.” —Marie’s Blog – Holding Out For a Hero (Season 4 Episode 8, “Hermanos)
• “My brother-in-law has been dragged into an elaborate scheme in which he and Hank sneak off to a strip club. Yes, Hank. I know! And guess what? I DON’T CARE!” —Marie’s Blog – Don’t Rock the Boat (Season 4 Episode 9, “Bug”)Read More