The anticipation is building for the Season 4 Finale of Breaking Bad airing this Sunday at 10PM | 9C on AMC. Looking for ways to keep yourself occupied until Sunday night finally comes? Here are ten things you can do to get ready for the big night:
2. Join the conversation in Breaking Bad Talk forum, about any of the twelve Season 4 episodes so far. (Don’t forget to participate in this week’s Watch On-Air / Chat Online event LIVE during the show!)
3. Enter the Breaking Bad Sweepstakes for your chance to win a walk-on role in Season 5.
4. See how close Hank is to discovering what Gale was up to in the superlab via Gale Boetticher’s Interactive Case File
5. Play “The Cost of Doing Business” Graphic Novel Game as Jesse Pinkman (also available for iPad and Android tablets).
6. Go behind the scenes of Season 4 by watching Inside Breaking Bad videos.
7. Read exclusive interviews with Breaking Bad‘s cast and crew about Season 4.
9. Find out how much you really know about the latest season by taking Breaking Bad Season 4 episode quizzes
The Season 4 finale of Breaking Bad, “Face Off,” airs this Sunday night at 10PM | 9C on AMC.Read More