Throughout Breaking Bad Season 4, AMC will award Talk Forum commenters quoted in our weekly “What You’re Saying” post with prizes (limit one per person).This week, commenters will receive Season 4 posters. Next week: Season 3 DVD sets.
Walt’s confrontation with Skyler in Episode 6, “Cornered,” in which his alter-ego briefly emerged, had the fans fearful that Walt’s arrogance could mean his downfall.
• “Two lines that will live forever in BB lexicon: ‘I am the one who knocks,’ And ‘Someone has to protect this family from the person who protects this family.'” — superscribe
• “Walt’s ego went from 0 to 60 in like 2 seconds.” — Faith96
• “How bout’ when Walt said that line ‘I AM THE DANGER’ in his Scarface esque speech to Skyler. Awesome!” — Quebrando Mal
• “The ego now has run amuck!…lol He’s dangerously out of control, being a big mouth and instigating Gus.” — Reenie
• “Walt/Heis: ‘Who do you THINK YOU’RE TALKING TO???’ I dunno anymore! I’m scared!” — Tina McPhee
Log onto the Talk forum to join in any of these conversations or start a Breaking Bad topic of your own.Read More