The anticipation keeps building for the Breaking Bad premiere this Sunday at 10PM | 9C on AMC. Looking for ways to keep yourself occupied until the hour finally arrives? Here are ten things you can do to get ready for Season 4:
1. Watch a Season 4 trailer that recaps the story to date and shows scenes from the new season.
2. Check out a sneak peek video from the season premiere.
4. Watch a behind-the-scenes video about Season 4 with cast members Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Betsy Brandt, Giancarlo Esposito, Jonathan Banks and Bob Odenkirk.
5. Revisit Season 3’s most burning unanswered questions with another behind-the-scenes video interview with cast and crew.
6. Pose a question to Breaking Bad‘s Emmy-winning star Bryan Cranston. (Check back Tue., Jul. 19 to see if he answered it.)
7. Pretend you’re Jesse by playing the Breaking Bad graphic novel game, The Cost of Doing Business.
8. Join the conversation in the Breaking Bad Talk forum, where you can share your predictions about the new season.
10. Customize your computer with Breaking Bad Season 4 buddy icons and desktop wallpapers.
Breaking Bad Season 4 premieres this Sun., Jul. 17 at 10PM | 9CRead More