This week Aaron Paul is honored with a Prism Award for his performance as Jesse and Advertising Age reveals the name of a song that will be heard in the Season 4 premiere episode.
• The Los Angeles Times reports that Aaron Paul won a Prism Award, which recognizes movies and TV series that bring attention to substance abuse and mental health issues.
• Advertising Age reports the Breaking Bad Season 4 opener will feature the song “Truth” by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros.
• Go to The Hollywood Reporter to catch a glimpse of Bryan Cranston in a scene from Detachment, which premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival this week.
• The Honolulu Star-Advertiser is touting the Season 3 DVD, calling Breaking Bad a “great show for those who appreciate dark humor.”
• The Jewish Journal reports that Bob Odenkirk will participate in a mock trial that will reconsider the fate of Rudolph Kastner, a Hungarian who helped Jews escape the Nazis but was later accused of being a Nazi collaborator.
• /film has the trailer for the upcoming HBO production of Too Big to Fail, based on the book by Andrew Ross Sorkin of the New York Times, with a screenplay by Breaking Bad writer/producer Peter Gould.
• New Mexico’s Alibi features a “sweet” promotional video that Bryan Cranston shot for a local celebrity charity softball game.
• Wired reports that Danny Trejo (AKA Tortuga) is one of the stars of the upcoming “Escalation” map pack for Activision’s Call of Duty: Black Ops.Read More