Data this week from a media research company suggest that Breaking Bad‘s viewers fall to the left of the political spectrum, while Dean Norris will appear on the newest Law & Order spin-off.
• The Hollywood Reporter states that Breaking Bad is No. 15 on a list of shows popular with Democrats. It also has “one of the weakest scores among Republicans.”
• TV Guide reports that Dean Norris will star in an upcoming episode of Law & Order: Los Angeles, though no air date has been set.
• TV Squad enjoyed Bob Odenkirk’s turn on How I Met Your Mother: “Hopefully the long break for Breaking Bad will allow us to see more of Bob Odenkirk as Marshall’s boss.”
• Bryan Cranston was spotted at a mall in Chicago, where he’s currently filming Contagion, a Matt Damon vehicle directed by Steven Soderbergh.
• Movies nowadays may not mention the recession, but the Los Angeles Times points out that TV shows like Breaking Bad “have dealt with the downturn either allegorically or head on.”Read More