From across the pond, The Spectator writes about its love for Breaking Bad, while The Oregonian talks to RJ Mitte about his disability advocacy as well as his predictions for Season 4.
• Spectator magazine praises Breaking Bad, explaining, “There are scenes in this show I never thought I’d see on TV. Moments of trauma, sadness, hilarity, action, and thrills that burn into the brain and stay there.”
• R.J. Mitte speaks to The Oregonian about his advocacy work for the disabled and shares this prediction about Season 4: “I have a feeling it’s going to be a rough year for the White family.”
• Go to the People’s Choice Awards website to vote for Breaking Bad, up this year in the “Favorite TV Obsession” category.
• Dean Norris, on Medium, impresses Daemon’s TV: “Dean Norris as Paul Scanlon is just awesome. I mean, it’s usually hard to love a serial rapist/murderer, but Norris makes it easy.”
• TV Squad reports that Bob Odenkirk will guest star on the Nov. 1 episode of CBS’s How I Met Your Mother.
• USA Today reports that Bryan Cranston helped man the phones on Thursday night at Jon Stewart’s Night of Too Many Stars autism education benefit.Read More