The excitement is building for this weekend’s Saturday Night Live, with Jimmy Fallon chatting Bryan Cranston up ahead of his hosting duties and TV Guide recommending it. Meanwhile, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher out themselves as fans of Breaking Bad.
• On Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Bryan Cranston notes some possible Saturday Night Live sketch ideas “may have me ending up in some tighty whitey underwear.”
• TV Guide selects this week’s Saturday Night Live as a weekend pick: “Bryan Cranston is about to remind us how funny he can be.”
• Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are fans of Breaking Bad: “Great show!” she tweets.
• Vince Gilligan tells the Globe and Mail about his reaction to Aaron Paul’s Emmy win, saying, “I was just over the moon. I jumped up and started screaming.”
• On Zap2it, Jane Kaczmarek heaps praise on Bryan Cranston: “He has a skill set that is so vast, I’ve never known anyone else who was so good at so many things.”Read More