This week, Bryan Cranston chatted with Craig Ferguson about romancing Julia Roberts in his new movie (directed and co-written by Tom Hanks by the way) and received high praise from the San Antonio Express-News and Zap2It.
• Bryan Cranston talks to the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson about prepping for a love scene with Julia Roberts in the movie Larry Crowne: “I’m going to lose, like, five more pounds before this love scene takes place on Monday.”
• The San Antonio Express-News can’t get over Cranston as an actor: “Watch a Malcolm and a Breaking Bad back to back. It is almost impossible to believe this is the same guy.”
• Cranston and Aaron Paul are Nos. 1 and 2 on Zap2It‘s list of “compelling actors who dare you to take your eyes off the screen when they’re on TV.” (Mad Men‘s Jon Hamm is No. 4.)
• MediaBizBlogger thinks Episode 7’s shoot-out was a”thrilling set piece of cinematic power that challenged just about any action sequence I can recall in any television series ever.”
• In an article on changes in TV moms over the years, the Denver Post describes Skyler as “a raging font of anger.”
• Find recaps and reviews of Episode 8, “I See You,” at the Los Angeles Times, Entertainment Weekly, the Wall Street Journal, TV Squad, HitFix (recap and review), A.V. Club, New York Magazine, the San Francisco Chronicle, TV.com, IGN.com and UGO.com.
Know of any other reviews and recaps? Let us know in the comments section below.Read More