You asked for a marathon, you picked the episodes. Now, get ready for the show! The six-hour Breaking Bad Viewer’s Choice marathon kicks off on Fri., Mar. 19 at 8PM | 7C. In addition to six solid hours of Walt and Jesse goodness, the viewing party will also feature interviews with creator Vince Gilligan, Bryan Cranston and the rest of the cast.
The episode lineup, based on your voting:
• Season 1, Episode 1: “Pilot” (Walt and Jesse turn an RV into a mobile drug lab.)
• Season 1, Episode 6: “Crazy Handful of Nothin'” (Walt bombs Tuco’s hideout.)
• Season 2, Episode 2: “Grilled” (Tuco meets his fateful demise in the desert.)
• Season 2, Episode 6: “Peekaboo” (Jesse comes face-to-face with an ATM.)
• Season 2, Episode 8: “Better Call Saul” (Shady attorney Saul Goodman makes his debut.)
• Season 2 Finale: “ABQ” (Walt’s decisions result in mid-air tragedy.)
If once isn’t enough for you, the marathon then repeats (sans cast and crew interviews) on Sat., Mar. 20 starting at 11AM | 10C.
It’s all leading up to the Breaking Bad Season 3 Premiere on Sun., Mar. 21 at 10PM | 9C, so clear your schedule and prepare to re-enter Walter White’s world.Read More