On the new season of Better Call Saul, Jimmy‘s wearing many masks to put on a happy face to the outside world. And now, so can you!
To celebrate tonight’s Season 4 Premiere, we’ve made it easy for you to make your own “Saul Goodman” mask as seen in the Better Call Saul Season 4 art. To join Jimmy in hiding from the world, follow these simple steps and make a DIY mask of your own. And be sure to share your Saul-mask selfies on social media using the hashtag #BetterCallSaul!
Need help? Try the video below for more tips on making your very own mask. And don’t miss the Season 4 premiere of Better Call Saul, airing tonight 9/8c.
- Download and print your Saul Goodman mask at work or home.
- Use scissors (or other sharp object) to cut out mask along the dotted line.
- Roll another piece of paper into a tube and tape or grab a ruler.
- Tape the mask to the paper tube or ruler.
- Hide your inner self from the world.