This week, Jonathan Banks talks to USA Today on the red carpet, while Dave Porter discusses the show’s music. Plus, Season 2 will hit Blu-ray in November. Read on for more:
• Jonathan Banks, on the Emmys red carpet, tells USA Today, “I only read scripts one at a time. Maybe if they give me two in a row I’ll read two in a row. But I’m not one of those actors that wants to know everything that’s going on.”
• Composer Dave Porter, speaking with TheWrap, says, “I’m so glad we invested all of the hard work to make Better Call Saul stand on its own from the start, because it really helped guide us in our exploration of Jimmy in a way that wouldn’t have been the same if we started out with any preconceived connections to Breaking Bad.”
• Blu-ray.com reports that Season 2 will be available on Blu-ray on Nov. 15.
• Cinema Blend laments Better Call Saul‘s lack of Emmys, remarking, “That’s nothing if not absurd to me. I mean no disrespect to the winners of the 2016 Emmys, but if anything deserved to win this year, it’s Better Call Saul.”
• Bustle believes that “Better Call Saul might provide the perfect template for a successful Game of Thrones prequel series, as well as give us an idea of when we might be able to expect it.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest news, sign up for the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.Read More