• USA Today highlights new Better Call Saul art, in which Saul “stands at a beaten-down pay phone – the receiver hanging lifelessly – amid the stark beauty of the New Mexico desert,” and a teaser video featuring “a very dirty car going through a car wash” with a LWYRUP license plate.
• Rolling Stone spotlights the latest Better Call Saul teaser, noting, “Atticus Finch was a crusader for justice and Lt. Daniel Kaffee proved he could handle the truth — but neither has the mug to prove that they’re the world’s greatest lawyer.” Time adds, “This brief teaser conveys a message Goodman himself would certainly endorse: the damaged goods on the bargain rack are preferable to their full-priced counterparts, intact as they may be.”
• ScreenCrush takes a look at another teaser for Better Call Saul, calling it a “clever” new promo.
• Ahead of Better Call Saul‘s debut, Los Angeles Magazine takes a look back at Saul’s “best moments” on Breaking Bad.
• Better Call Saul is one of the TV shows that Moviefone can’t wait for in 2015, noting there “may be a nostalgia factor for Breaking Bad fans, but hopefully Saul can pick up new unique viewers too.”
• Yahoo TV has “a first look at some of the characters you’ll be getting to know” on Better Call Saul.
• RJ Mitte, speaking with Den of Geek, advises viewers to let Better Call Saul “hold its own and tell its own story in its own way. And I think Bob Odenkirk will do that because Bob is an amazing character and has so much knowledge. He has so many different ways of bringing things to life.”
• The Guardian praises Bob Odenkirk’s Fargo performance, saying he was “perfect as Saul Goodman’s better twin.”
• AFP wonders if Albuquerque tourism will get a boost from Better Call Saul.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Better Call Saul news, join the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.Read More