This week, Peter Gould speaks with the New York Daily News, while Digital Spy throws out its ideas for Better Call Saul. Plus, Dave Porter is ready to compose the music for the Breaking Bad spinoff. Read on for more:
• Peter Gould talks to the New York Daily News about the flexibility of Better Call Saul‘s timeline, how “perhaps some of it takes place before Breaking Bad, during Breaking Bad, and after Breaking Bad. That gives us the ability to bring back characters that were killed on Breaking Bad.”
• Digital Spy lists seven things “we need to see” in Better Call Saul, including how Saul met Jesse and what Gus’ backstory is.
• Dave Porter, Breaking Bad‘s composer, tells Film Music Society that he’s hoping “to get the call” for Better Call Saul.
• Better Call Saul is one of the TV shows that The Oregonian is most excited to learn about during the upcoming TV press tour.
• Bob Odenkirk is one of Seinfeld‘s surprising celebrity guest stars, appearing in Season 8, Episode 9, “The Abstinence,” according to International Business Times.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Better Call Saul news, join the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.Read More