This browser is supported only in Windows 10 and above.
AMC A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES ALL SOULS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The AMC A Discovery of Witches All Souls Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to individuals 21 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. Void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of AMC Network Entertainment LLC ("Sponsor"), Weaver Productions, Inc. ("WP"), Penguin Random House ("PRH") and The Promotion Pipeline ("Agency"), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on April 7, 2019, and ends at 10:00:00 AM (ET) on May 29, 2019 EST. To enter visit the AMC website https://www.amc.com/shows/a-discovery-of-witches/exclusives/witches-all-souls-sweeps to complete and submit entry form. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of e-mail address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: a five (5) day/ four (4) night trip for the winner and one guest to Cardiff, Wales for All Souls Con July 31 - August 4, 2019. Trip includes round-trip coach class airfare for two (2) from major commercial airport nearest winner's residence to the United Kingdom, three (3) nights hotel accommodations at the hotel(s) of the Sponsor's choice (double occupancy) in Cardiff, Wales (first night of the trip will be in flight from the United States to London), train fare from the airport in the United Kingdom to Cardiff Wales, tickets to All Souls Con including Happy Hour and Registration on August 1 and Con August 2-3, the complete ALL SOULS TRIPLOGY of books for each the Grand Prize Winner and the Winners Guest and a $250 gift card for spending money. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each Grand Prize: $4,408.00. If Grand Prize Winner is not able to travel July 31 – August 4, 2019 prize is forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate Eligible Entrant, time permitting. Actual value of a trip depends on Grand Prize Winner's residence or departure city. Grand Prize Winner's Travel Companion will be required to execute a Liability/ Publicity release and return it at the same time as the Winner's affidavit. Grand Prize Winner's Travel Companions must be 18 years of age or older at the time of the Grand Prize Trip. Grand Prize Winner and Winner's Travel Companion must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for international air travel to the United Kingdom, including but not limited to a valid Passport that is valid for at least six months past the Grand Prize trip dates. No substitutions for prize shall be made except by Sponsor, or as may be necessary due to prize unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winners, including but not limited to Grand Prize Winner's travel to the airport in the departure city, passport fees and meals. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 30, 2019 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by phone and/or mail and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed and received by Sponsor or its designated agent within seven (7) days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing, time permitting. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing, time permitting.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Agency will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to the Grand Prize Winner for the actual retail value of prizes for the tax year in which Prize was accepted for all prizes valued at $600.00 or greater. Grand Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. No transfers of prizes, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. GENERAL RULES: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Winner accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall be permitted to use entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies (available at https://www.amc.com/privacy) and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsor, WP, PRH and Agency from any and all such claims, including the attorneys' fees related thereto. Entrants further release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, WP, PRH, Agency and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability, claims, actions, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may be sustained in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to: (a) the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded; (b) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including, without limitation, travel; (c) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or any other materials disseminated by Sponsor; and (e) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers used by an entrant or Sponsor.
8. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS' FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
10. WINNERS' NAME: For a copy of the winners' names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by June 15, 2019 to: AMC A Discovery of Witches All Souls Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746 or visit www.AMC.com. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winner's name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.AMC.com or send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: AMC A Discovery of Witches All Souls Sweepstakes Rules, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746. VT residents may omit return postage.
11. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by AMC Network Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001.
Make the most of your AMC experience
Sign up to get alerts on the latest news of your favorite AMC shows.
WELCOME TO AMC PREMIERE!
Last step - Add your e-mail to complete your account.