EFFECTIVE DATE: AUGUST 2015
- WILL THIS POLICY EVER CHANGE?
- WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM ME?
- HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
- WHEN IS MY INFORMATION DISCLOSED?
- WHAT ARE MY CHOICES?
- HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP MY INFORMATION?
- WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES?
- HOW IS MY INFORMATION PROTECTED?
- WHAT IF MY INFORMATION IS INCORRECT?
- WHAT IS YOUR POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN?
- MY CALIFORNIA LAW RIGHTS.
- GOVERNING LAW.
- WHERE IS MY INFORMATION STORED AND PROCESSED?
- HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
2. WILL THIS POLICY EVER CHANGE?We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by posting the updated policy and revising the “Effective Date” above. Use of the Services after the posted Effective Date means you accept the current version of the Policy, including any changes made prior to the posted Effective Date. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will also notify you by email or by means of a notice on the Services. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you use our Services to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
4. HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?In general, the information that you submit or share with us and that we collect is used in the following ways:
- for the purposes for which you provided such information;
- to enable your access to the Services;
- to provide, maintain, protect, develop and improve the Services, including through the use of statistical analysis;
- to customize the content and advertisements you receive from us and our trusted partners;
- to communicate with you, including via email, text messages, social media, mail and phone; and
- to offer you additional information, opportunities, promotions and functionality from us or on our behalf, or from our partners or our advertisers.