EW, TheWrap on Jodie Comer & Sandra Oh's Season 2 Comments
This week, Entertainment Weekly and TheWrap report on what Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh had to say about Season 2. Plus, TV Guide says Season 2 will be available on both AMC and BBC America. Read on for more:
• According to Entertainment Weekly, Jodie Comer says, "What’s most interesting about Eve’s stabbing of Villanelle at the end of [Season] 1 is Villanelle’s reaction to that, and just how she perceives that. And it both affects and changes them in a way that neither of them are quite expecting."
• Sandra Oh adds that Eve and Villanelle are both "vulnerable in slightly different ways. Because they’ve crossed a line and there’s kind of no going back. We have a lot of energy at the beginning of the series that pushes both them into a different place of vulnerability," TheWrap reports.
• TV Guide reports that the "highly anticipated" Season 2 of Killing Eve will be available on AMC, as well as BBC America, "making the show available to millions of more people since AMC reaches a larger number of households these days."
• Uproxx specifies that "AMC Networks’ flagship channel is available to around 80% of total cable subscribers, whereas BBC America reaches fewer (about 66%) of these same homes."
• Discussing Killing Eve's new showrunner, Emerald Fennell, and former showrunner, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Sandra Oh says, according to IndieWire, "I feel they have a kinship sensibility and humor and style. Emerald has her own voice… but [the show] moved from one hand to a similar hand."
• Noting that Sandra Oh "has become an awards magnet for her performance as British intelligence agent Eve Polastri in Killing Eve," Gold Derby asks, "Will Emmy voters finally reward her this September after six losses?"
Killing Eve Season 2 premieres Sunday, April 7 at 8/7c.