Season 3 of BBC America’s hit series, Orphan Black, will air on AMC on Sat., Apr. 18 at 9/8c. Looking for ways to prepare? Here are ten to consider…
1. New to Orphan Black? Or missed something in the first two seasons? Learn more about the show, watch the 4-minute recap video of Season 1 and 2 to catch up and visit the Episode Guide to read summaries of every episode so far.
2. Visit the show’s cast page to learn more about the clones, the characters and their back stories.
3. Get an introduction to Tatiana Maslany in her various roles in the “Meet Sarah”, “Meet Beth” and “How Many Of Us Are There” videos. Then, watch as she brings her onscreen clones to life, including Sarah, Helena, Alison and Cosima.
4. Watch Tatiana’s commentary on the current state of all of the female clones in Season 3.
6. Enjoy full episodes of the series for free on BBC America’s website.
8. Watch a sneak peek scene from the premiere, featuring Sarah (Tatiana Maslany) and Rudy (Ari Millen).
10. Join the #CloneClub! Use the hash tag whenever you talk about the show on social media to connect with other viewers, check out fan art, read tweets from the show’s actors and more. Plus, get the latest scoop and stay connected to the show on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram.Read More