This morning, the Broadcast Television Journalists Association announced its nominations for the 3rd annual Critics’ Choice Television Awards, and AMC was honored with seven nominations across categories such as Best Actor and Actress in a Drama Series, Best Supporting Actor and Actress in a Drama Series, Best Drama Series and Best Reality Series.
AMC’s nominations include:
· Best Drama Series: Breaking Bad
· Best Actor in a Drama Series: Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) and Andrew Lincoln (The Walking Dead)
· Best Actress in a Drama Series: Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men)
· Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series: Jonathan Banks (Breaking Bad)
· Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Anna Gunn (Breaking Bad)
· Best Reality Series: Small Town Security
This marks the second nomination for Breaking Bad in the Best Drama Series category. In the Best Actor – Drama category, this marks the second nomination for Bryan Cranston for his portrayal of Walter White, with Cranston garnering one win in 2012; and the first nomination for The Walking Dead‘s Andrew Lincoln for his portrayal of Rick Grimes. This marks the third nomination for Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss in the Best Actress – Drama category for her portrayal of Peggy Olson. In the Supporting Actor category, this marks the first nomination for Jonathan Banks and the second for Anna Gunn. This marks the first nomination for Small Town Security in the Best Reality category.
The Critics’ Choice Television Awards will be presented on Mon., Jun. 10 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.Read More