The cast and producers of AMC’s breakout hit series The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad will participate in hour-long panels at this year’s Comic-Con in San Diego, CA. Moderated by Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick, The Walking Dead panelists will discuss what fans can expect in the highly anticipated third season, which debuts in October. Panelists include Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Denai Guerrero, David Morrisey, Executive Producer and Showrunner Glen Mazzara, Executive Producer Gale Anne Hurd, Executive Producer Robert Kirkman and Co-Executive Producer and Special Effects Make-up Supervisor Greg Nicotero.
The Breaking Bad panel, moderated by TV Guide‘s Mike Schneider, will cover the series’ success to date and preview its final season which kicks off Sun., Jul. 15 at 10/9c. Breaking Bad panelists include Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte, Jonathan Banks and Creator and Executive Producer Vince Gilligan
In addition, Kevin Smith will discuss the new season of his unscripted series Comic Book Men for which he serves as Executive Producer, during his annual Comic-Con panel.
The Walking Dead
• Autograph session on Fri., Jul. 13 at 10:45AM | 9:45C at Booth #3721
• Panel on Fri, Jul. 13 at 1:25PM | 12:25C in Hall H
• Press round table interviews available on Fri., Jul. 13 at 3PM | 2C
• Panel on Fri., Jul. 13 at 6:45PM | 5:45C in Hall 20
• Autograph session on Sat., Jul. 14 at 10AM | 9C in Booth #4229
• Press round table interviews available on Fri., Jul. 13 at 11:30AM | 9:30C
Comic Book Men
• Kevin Smith’s annual Comic-Con panel on Sat., Jul. 14 at 10PM | 9C in Hall H
Space is limited and will be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis.Read More