• Jessica Alba is in talks to star in the third installment of Meet the Parents. Isn’t it called Little Fockers? Boy, this gag hasn’t grown tired at all.
• The George Clooney movies Up in the Air and The Men Who Stare at Goats have both been scheduled for release on November 6. Serious Clooney vs. funny Clooney? Now that would be a movie.
• The Weinstein Company has pulled the plug on Halloween 3D, and will rerelease Halloween II for the holidays. Nothing like a nice horrific slasher film for the holidays.
• A petition has been circulating around Hollywood protesting the recent arrest of filmmaker Roman Polanski.
• The next Terminator film might be in jeopardy now that it has changed studios. Sounds like the T-1000 is going to have to travel back in time to get this thing out of turn-around.
• LA Candy, the first novel by The Hills star Lauren Conrad, has been optioned for the screen.
Turns out it’s about a young woman trying to make it in Hollywood. A
young woman…who is also a robot! OK, that’s not true.