• Director Dan Myrick wants people to know he’s not just a one-hit wonder and say, “OK, this guy can do more than just one movie, he can do more than just Blair Witch.”
• The older you get, the scarier birthdays become. To celebrate my decay: Cakes that are edible and age-appropriate.
• Dismembered Macy’s mannequins are given new life in Florida. “It’s a handmade zombie farm.”
• Shocktilyoudrop.com has exclusive news about Breck Eisner’s Creature From the Black Lagoon remake: The updated Gill Man will surface in the Forest of Mirrors.
• Eli Roth ( Hostel ) isn’t ditching horror. “A headline that nasty is not only untrue, it makes it seem like I’m like spitting in the face of everyone who’s ever supported me.” Let’s be clear: His PG-13 film will be scary, just in a different way.
• A cajun werewolf legend turned a struggling artist into a multi-millionaire. CBS would like you to Meet the Blue Dog.