1. sat down for an exclusive interview with Monsterfest . Turns out he’s a biter.
2. Horror maven Wes Craven has signed on to write and direct 25/8, which will be his first screenplay since 1994’s New Nightmare . You know what they say, absence makes the heart grow gorier.
3. Bad news for torture porn enthusiasts: The release of Picturehouse’s upcoming flesh flick Amusement has been delayed until September.
4. The world’s worst director, Uwe Boll, may have turned a new leaf with his new film Tunnel Rats. The trailer looks, ya know, not terrible.
5. Hearts be still: Brian Cox signed on to co-star in an adaptation of Poe’s “The Tell-Tale Heart”.
Monsterfest Talk Forum: The forum is buzzing about which horror genre will define the naughts. Court lamented the idea that no predominant genre has emerged, but offered, “When we look back on this decade, I will think of stuff like Log on to the Monsterfest Talk forum to weigh in on these conversations, or start one of your own!Read More