This week, ABC News interviews Ian Kahn, while Zap2it recommends binge-watching TURN: Washington’s Spies. Plus, Kahn talks George Washington with The Huffington Post. Read on for more:
• Asked by ABC News what George Washington would think about today’s political environment, Ian Kahn replies, “It’s a time for all candidates and all people to stop thinking about what’s right for themselves or necessarily for their parties, as he says in his Farewell Address, but to think about always what’s best for our country.”
• Zap2it lists five reasons to binge-watch “AMC’s sneakiest historical drama” before Season 3 premieres on Apr. 25.
• Interviewed by The Huffington Post about playing George Washington, Ian Kahn says that “it’s a great responsibility to play him and to try to bring flesh and blood to this icon of our country. One has real specific ideas about him, but they don’t really know him.”
• Multichannel News reports that Mike Huckabee and Martin O’Malley made a joint appearance in Washington, D.C. to unveil Season 3’s key art that’s “a nod to today’s divided Washington.”
• Ian Kahn speaks with The Wall Street Journal about his affinity for Jeff Buckley’s version of Hallelujah, how it “touches me deeply and makes me grateful for [his wife] Nicole and our two boys.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest TURN: Washington’s Spies news, join the TURN: Washington’s Spies Insiders Club.Read More