This week, TV Guide debuts a new Season 2 trailer, while The Hollywood Reporter goes behind the scenes of the Season 2 poster photo shoot. Plus, Entertainment Weekly features an extra from the upcoming Season 1 DVD. Read on for more:
• TV Guide debuts a trailer for Season 2 — which premieres April 13 — and notes, “The stakes are getting higher.” Den of Geek (which describes the show as “sensational”) and ComingSoon.net also check out the trailer.
• The Hollywood Reporter goes behind the scenes of the Season 2 poster photo shoot, which featured Jamie Bell and most of the major cast members.
• Ahead of the Season 1 DVD/Blu-ray release on March 17, Entertainment Weekly boasts a DVD extra, “From Art to Image,” that examines the art and history behind the show.
• The Australian, introducing TURN: Washington’s Spies Down Under, calls the drama a “compelling show” that’s “dense and impressive.”
• Shockya features an exclusive look at a deleted scene from Season 1, Episode 6, “Mr. Culpeper” that features Jamie Bell.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest news about TURN: Washington’s Spies, sign up for the TURN: Washington’s Spies Dispatch email newsletter.Read More