This July 4th weekend, let your zombie flag fly with AMC’s “Dead, White and Blue” Weekend: a three-day marathon of every single episode of The Walking Dead so far, starting Friday at 9AM/8c. The back-to-back run will then culminate on Sunday, July 6 at 9/8c with a Talking Dead Season 5 Preview Special, hosted by Chris Hardwick with guests The Walking Dead Showrunner and Executive Producer Scott M. Gimple and actress Aisha Tyler. Can’t wait until then? Check out these ten ways to get ready for a holiday weekend full of zombies…
1. Whet your appetite for this weekend with this Dead, White and Blue trailer, featuring Chris Hardwick and the cast and crew of The Walking Dead.
2. Watch an exclusive greeting from The Walking Dead‘s cast and crew on the set of Season 5 with this behind-the-scenes video.
3. Test your knowledge of every single The Walking Dead episode with dozens of The Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Games.
7. Get inside info on Season 5 with exclusive dispatches from the set, featuring interviews with Executive Producers Greg Nicotero, Gale Anne Hurd and others.
8. Revisit highlights and bonus segments from past Talking Dead episodes, featuring Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus and other cast and crew.
9. Play the How Long Would You Survive in the Zombie Apocalypse Game to see if you would fare as well as the survivors.
10. Zombify yourself, your friends, your dog and even your breakfast with AMC’s Dead Yourself app.
The Walking Dead returns this October on AMC.Read More