Finally! The Walking Dead Season Premiere airs this Sun., Oct. 13 at 9/8c on AMC. Here are ten ways to get ready for Episode 1, “30 Days Without an Accident.”
1. Catch up on (or re-experience) the entire series via The Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Week Marathon all week long on AMC.
4. Watch the new three-part webisode series, The Walking Dead – The Oath, directed by Greg Nicotero.
5. Bookmark The Walking Dead Story Sync, a two-screen experience for your smartphone, tablet or Internet Browser. (Sign on for the Premiere this Sunday at 9PM ET/PT.)
6. Play the The Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Games to test your devotion to the series.
7. Turn yourself into a zombie with the Dead Yourself App. (Afterwards, submit your portrait to AMC’s Zombify Yourself Challenge for a chance to see your self-portrait on TV.)
8. Sign up for Dead Alert: The Walking Dead Newsletter to keep up-to-date between seasons and possibly win swag.
9. Go to TalkingDead.com, where you can ask host Chris Hardwick and guests Scott M. Gimple and Nathan Fillion questions about the new Season Premiere.
10. Watch the last five full episodes of The Walking Dead Season 3 on www.amc.com by using your cable provider log-in.
The Walking Dead returns this Sun., Oct. 13 at 9/8c on AMC.