This week, a deleted scene with Lori as a walker is highlighted by Entertainment Weekly, while Gale Anne Hurd discusses The Walking Dead’s mini-movie qualities. Plus, Norman Reedus calls Season 4’s midseason finale “mind-blowing.” Read on for more:
• Entertainment Weekly has an exclusive look at a deleted scene from The Walking Dead’s Season 3 DVD and Blu-ray — available Aug. 27 — that shows a zombified Sarah Wayne Callies.
• Media Bistro interviews Gale Anne Hurd, who talks about The Walking Dead‘s “mini-movie” quality: “I think that that’s a nod to the fact that a lot of us who work on the show started out in features, so that’s our approach and vision for storytelling.”
• Gale Anne Hurd tells Forbes that she enjoyed reading Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In because it “gave me perspective on the choices I made throughout my career.”
• Norman Reedus reveals that shooting of the Season 4 midseason finale has wrapped, calling the episode “mind-blowing.”
• WetPaint summarizes The Walking Dead’s Season 3 and previews Season 4 because “sometimes you just need a quick refresher to get yourself up to date.”
• WetPaint compiles its list of The Walking Dead’s five best moments so far, which “tend to be tragedies.”
• According to Gotham News, a replica of Daryl’s walker ear necklace is now available for pre-order.
• To stay up-to-date on all the latest news about The Walking Dead, sign up for the weekly Dead Alert newsletter.Read More