Anticipation is mounting for The Walking Dead‘s special 90-minute premiere this Sunday at 9/8c on AMC. Looking for ways to keep your zombie urges sated until the hour (and a half) finally arrives? Here are ten things you can do to get ready for Season 2.
3. Watch a behind-the-scenes video about Season 2 featuring cast members Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, and Laurie Holden.
4. Check out The Walking Dead webisodes detailing the back story of Season 1’s Bicycle Girl.
5. Decorate your Mac or PC with The Walking Dead Season 2 desktop wallpapers and IM icons.
6. Enter the Stagger-on Role Sweepstakes (presented by Bing) for a chance to play a zombie in Season 3.
7. Play as Shane Walsh in the teaser for The Walking Dead: Dead Reckoning game.
8. Create your own zombie avatar with the Spread the Dead application on Facebook.
9. Assemble your own trailer for Season 2 with The Walking Dead Mashup contest presented by Pizza Hut.
10. Click here to get a crash course in The Walking Dead if you’re new to the series, or join the conversation in the The Walking Dead Talk forum if you’re already an avid fan.
The Walking Dead returns with a special 90-minute premiere this Sun., Oct. 16 at 9/8c on AMC.Read More