The Orlando Sentinel chooses The Walking Dead as the best new series of the season, citing Frank Darabont’s epic vision, while Andrew Lincoln talks to Ireland’s RTÉ and Emma Bell tells Obsessed With Film why she likes Glenn so much.
• The Orlando Sentinel chooses The Walking Dead (and AMC’s The Killing) as the season’s best new series: “Frank Darabont offered a grueling endurance test, pushing viewers to feel the desperation of the few humans to survive a zombie apocalypse.”
• Andrew Lincoln talks to Ireland’s RTÉ.ie about the positive reviews for The Walking Dead: “Even in our wildest dreams, we never thought it would be received this way.” RTÉ.ie‘s own review of the show praises Lincoln, who “plays the part of the confused and frightened survivor to perfection.”
• Emma Bell tells Obsessed With Film why she would have liked to play the part of Glenn: “I think he’s so cool, he’s funny, he’s a survivor and I think he has some of the best lines in the show.”
• Ology counts The Walking Dead‘s first episode, “Days Gone Bye” as one of its 10 Best TV Episodes, saying it “jumped right in to the world we would come to fear.”
• TVLine has news new characters for The Walking Dead Season 2 that the survivors may encounter at Hershel’s Farm.
• Inside the Magic features photos from last weekend’s May-Hem event, including one of Jon Bernthal and another of Addy Miller (who played a little girl walker).
• Examiner.com‘s review of Small Engine Repair, a play featuring Jon Bernthal, says Director Andrew Block “gets riveting performances out of his actors. This is theater at its best.”Read More