“THE WALKING DEAD’S Snap To Ride” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: “The Walking Dead’s Snap to Ride” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada, excluding Quebec. Void in Quebec and wherever prohibited by law, or where the registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with. Employees of AMC Network Entertainment LLC (AMC), ConAgra Foods, Inc., (hereinafter the “Sponsors”), The Promotion Pipeline (“Administrator”), Classified Moto their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 1:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 1, 2015, and ends at 12:59:59 PM (ET) on April 10, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and consists of thirty-six (36) individual weekly entry periods each beginning at 1:00:00 PM on Saturday and ending the following Saturday at 12:59:59 PM (ET) (“Weekly Entry Period”) except for the last week in the Sweepstakes Period which will end on a Sunday, April 10, 2016. To enter visit the AMC website www.amc.com/SnapToRide to complete and submit entry form. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including eligibility requirements. Limit one (1) entry per person per day regardless of email address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsors with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsors and will not be returned.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”). One (1) Grand Prize: one Customized Motorcycle built by Classified Moto (“the Vehicle”), and one (1) year supply of Slim Jim products. (ARV of Grand Prize: $25,583.20 (U.S.$)). Vehicle will be delivered “as is,” including but not limited to the condition of the motorcycle, color of the motorcycle and motorcycle features. ConAgra Foods, Inc. is responsible for delivery of the vehicle to the Grand Prize winner. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. In the event ConAgra Foods, Inc. is unable to deliver the Vehicle due to damage or other circumstances beyond ConAgra’s control, Grand Prize will be substituted for the cash value of the Vehicle as determined by the prevailing insurance carrier. Grand Prize winner must be a licensed driver, and present a current, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance before taking possession of Vehicle. Vehicle will be delivered via ground transportation to the winner’s home. Grand Prize winner must take possession of Vehicle within ninety (90) days of date on prize notification letter or prize is forfeited. Any expenses or requirements for claiming, taking possession of or using prize that are not expressly mentioned above, including any taxes, fees, title, license, registration, insurance, and other fees associated with Grand Prize Vehicle are the WINNER’S sole responsibility. Grand Prize Winner will be required to submit bank checks for the sales tax, title and registration fees prior to arrangements for delivery of the vehicle.
NEITHER CLASSIFIED MOTO NOR SPONSORS MAKE OR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE VEHICLE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR MECHANICAL CONDITION. SPONSORS RESPONSIBLE ONLY FOR PRIZE DELIVERY; NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PRIZE UTILITY, QUALITY OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CLASSIFIED MOTO STANDARD VEHICLE WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE GRAND PRIZE OR ANY OTHER CUSTOMIZED VEHICLES.
Thirty-six (36): First Prizes: Listed below in no particular order (ARV of all First Prize: $1,162.66 (U.S.$)). Prize for each week is at the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
- (1) The Complete Fourth Season Limited Edition on Blu-Ray (ARV$129.99 (U.S.$))
- (1) Daryl Dixon Wings Vest – Leather (ARV$259.99 (U.S.$))
- (1) T-Shirt and Media Bundle including Season 1 - 4 on DVD (ARV$159.99 (U.S.$))
- (1) Survival Kit (Single) (ARV$79.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) Walker Hoodie (ARV$17.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) POP! Rick Grimes (Clean) (ARV$9.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) POP! Daryl w/crossbow(ARV$9.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) POP! Bicycle Girl (Clean) (ARV$9.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) Daryl Wings Necklace (ARV$29.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) Rick Trust Nobody T-Shirt (ARV$19.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) 5 Walkers Killin' It T-Shirt (ARV$19.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) The Walking Dead The Poster Collection Volume II (ARV$19.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) Merle Wacky Wobbler (ARV$11.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) POP! Teddy Bear Girl (ARV$9.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) Shane Series 5 (ARV$14.99 (U.S.$))
- (3) RV Wobbler (ARV$11.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) Fight the Dead Fear the Living Hat (ARV$19.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) The Walking Dead Hands Molded Handle Mug (ARV$12.99 (U.S.$))
- (2) Cookie Jar (ARV$29.50 (U.S.$))
- (1) TWD Fish Heads LED Paperweight (ARV$21.99 (U.S.$))
Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes is $26,745.86 (U.S.$)(U.S.$)
No substitutions for prizes except by Sponsor or as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case prizes of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsors do not make, nor in any manner are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Vehicle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
4. RANDOM DRAWING & NOTIFICATION/ACCEPTANCE: One (1) potential Grand Prize will be selected at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period from all eligible entries received. On or about the Wednesday following the conclusion of each Weekly Entry Period one (1) First Prize Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received at the time of each random weekly drawing for a total of thirty-six (36) First Prizes. First Prizes will automatically ship to the First Prize Winners’ addresses provided in the Sweepstakes entry. Limit of one (1) First Prize per person. Administrator, which is an independent judging organization, will conduct the drawings. Non-Selected entries will be carried forward into each subsequent random weekly drawing, if any. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsors are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received at the time of each random weekly drawing. All winners must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to accept their prizes and be confirmed as Official Winners. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing.
Sponsors will notify the potential Grand Prize winner by phone, email, or overnight mail on or about April 20, 2016 and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. If Canadian, potential winner will be required to correctly complete a mathematical skill testing question administered by e-mail. Sponsors are not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s names, hometown, likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes, Sponsors for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional notice or compensation.
5. GRAND PRIZE CONDITIONS: Sponsors and/or Administrator will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to Grand Prize Winner for the actual retail value of Grand Prize for the tax year in which Grand Prize was accepted. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs associated with the Grand Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided.
6. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. The Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsors control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Winner accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsors shall be permitted to use entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsors and Released Parties from any and all such claims, including the attorneys' fees related thereto. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsors, Administrator, Classified Moto (their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, directors, employees, contractors, officers, and agents (including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies) (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claim or cause of action (including, without limitation, personal injury or death), liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsors are not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Sweepstakes.
7.CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
9. WINNER’S NAME: For a copy of the Winners List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by April 30, 2016 to: Snap to Ride Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o AMC Network Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001 or visit www.amc.com/SnapToRide. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winner’s name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.amc.com/SnapToRide.
10. SPONSOR: AMC Network Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, NY, NY 10001, USA and ConAgra Foods, Inc., 1 ConAgra Dr., Omaha, NE 68102, USA.