This week, TV Insider is eager for The Terror to start on Mar. 26, while CBC News interviews Nive Nielsen, the show’s female lead. Plus, AMC’s Charlie Collier has some intel for Adweek on a possible Season 2. Read on for more:
• TV Insider writes, “The Terror looks terrifyingly addictive, and for those anxious to start watching, there’s only a little over a month to wait.”
• Nive Nielsen tells CBC News that playing her character, Lady Silence, “was a challenge and it was harder than I thought it would be, it was very demanding, emotionally I had to really be way out there, it’s all extreme circumstances … every day. Crying and screaming for nine hours is very tiring.”
• Speaking with Adweek, AMC President Charlie Collier explains that a Season 2 renewal for The Terror would “feature a new storyline, actors and characters.”
• /Film enthuses, “Dan Simmons’ lengthy tome The Terror makes for a great read, and will likely make for an even greater TV series.”
• Geek Tyrant calls The Terror “one of my most anticipated new series of the year.”
Watch The Terror‘s two-hour series premiere on Monday, March 26 at 9/8c.
Be the first to see what mysteries are uncovered and get updates on The Terror by signing up for the Insiders Club.Read More