This week, Mireille Enos chats with The Hollywood Reporter and Entertainment Weekly, while the Season 3 finale ratings were up from the Season 2 finale. Plus, CarterMatt.com makes the case for a Season 4. Read on for more:
• The Hollywood Reporter speaks with Mireille Enos, who says, “It would be so wonderful, after everything, to find Sarah ultimately in a place of peace, but I don’t know what that road looks like.”
• Mireille Enos talks to Entertainment Weekly about Linden and Holder possibly keeping her shooting of Skinner a secret: “If they cover it up together and have this shared secret, I imagine it would drive a major wedge in their friendship.”
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, The Killing’s ratings over the past two seasons have been “remarkably steady,” with the Season 3 finale notching 100,000 more viewers than the Season 2 finale.
• CarterMatt.com — which calls Season 3 “a great collection of quality episodes featuring quality guest stars” — lists four reasons to renew The Killing for a Season 4.
• Peter Sarsgaard tells the Associated Press that Ray Seward would not hang out with his character in his new film, Lovelace, “for 5 minutes and would have no respect for him whatsoever.”
• Empire Online reports that Mireille Enos has joined the cast of an R. J. Cutler feature film, If I Stay.
• For recaps and reviews of the Season 3 finale, “From Up Here” and “The Road to Hamelin,” check out CarterMatt.com, Double Aardvark Media, Entertainment Weekly, The Hollywood Reporter, The Huffington Post, ScreenCrush, TVLine, TV Overmind and Uinterview.
• To stay up-to-date with all the latest The Killing news, sign up for the weekly The Killing Crime Sheet.Read More