This week, Mireille Enos chats with TV Guide about the new season, while Joel Kinnaman dishes to The Globe and Mail about what fans can expect. Plus, Peter Sarsgaard talks to The Hollywood Reporter about why he loves the show. Read on for more:
• Mireille Enos previews The Killing with TV Guide, noting that “Sarah and Holder have a wonderful relationship, and the way they support each other runs very deep.”
• The Globe and Mail interviews Joel Kinnaman and Mireille Enos about the new season, with Kinnaman teasing that the show is “raising some very interesting issues this year — especially one very political issue that we’re making a huge statement on.”
• The Globe and Mail calls Season 3 “sublime television, beautifully crafted, delicately probing of love, hate, regret and redemption.”
• The New Zealand Herald talks Season 3 with Mireille Enos, who says, “The pace is quicker and we are solving it in 12 episodes this year. Otherwise it’s very much the same world of complicated personal dynamics.”
• Amy Seimetz describes her character, Danette, to Zap2it as “stunted. What people wouldn’t realize is she’s super sensitive and therefore really defensive, like a teenager.”
• For recaps and reviews of the Season 3 premiere, “The Jungle” and “That You Fear the Most,” check out HitFix, The Hollywood Reporter, The Huffington Post, the Los Angeles Times, Today, TV Equals, TV Guide and TVLine.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news about The Killing, sign up for the weekly newsletter Crime Sheet.Read More