Mireille Enos’s Emmy chances are discussed by both Gold Derby and Deadline, while PopMatters rates The Killing as one of last season’s best. See what else the media is saying about the series below.
• Gold Derby makes a case for Mireille Enos as the winner of the best drama actress Emmy since she submitted an episode (“Missing”) where she is “front and center throughout.”
• Deadline calls Mireille Enos “very deserving” of an Emmy, even though she’s not the odds-on favorite.
• PopMatters mentions The Killing as a TV high point from the last year, citing in particular the performances of Mireille Enos and Michelle Forbes.
• SecondAct.com cites Sarah Linden, “a single heroine for the ages,” and Mireille Enos, who plays the “best woman cop since Prime Suspect,” as reasons to watch TV.
• AsiaOne is intrigued by Mireille Enos’ performance, complimenting her for displaying “just the right amount of jaded cynicism and steely perseverance.”
• TVLine reports the casting of Kristin Lehman as a potentially recurring love interest for Nathan Fillion’s character on ABC’s Castle.Read More