This week, The Hollywood Reporter discusses the significance of a possible Emmy win by Mireille Enos, The Huffington Post calls Sarah Linden a role model, and Joel Kinnaman talks to Collider.com about his new film. Read on for more:
• The Hollywood Reporter is talking Emmys and thinks a lead actress win by Mireille Enos would “signal radical change, a shift in taste from demonstrativeness toward somber inwardness.”
• The Huffington Post selects Mireille Enos’s Sarah Linden as a tough gal role model who seems “frail” yet “exudes quiet courage, intelligence and no-nonsense grit.”
• Collider.com has a video interview with Joel Kinnaman promoting his new sci-fi thriller, The Darkest Hour.
• Mireille Enos has landed a part as Josh Brolin’s wife in Gangster Squad, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
• The Contra Costa Times mentions Michelle Forbes‘ support of a Ventura County (Calif.) animal shelter.Read More