This week, Small Town Security‘s Season 3 premieres, as Brian Taylor tells Zap2it what to expect and TheWrap takes a look at what happens behind the scenes. Plus, Advocate.com calls the show “a must-watch.” Read on for more:
• Brian Taylor tells Zap2it that the biggest challenge for Season 3 was Joan dealing with Parkinson’s disease since “things got a little more difficult throughout the whole season of filming.”
• TheWrap checks out what happens on Small Town Security when the cameras aren’t rolling.
• Anticipating Small Town Security‘s return, Advocate.com recommends the show as “a must-watch.”
• Starcasm posts some throwback photos of Joan and Irwin Koplan and calls Small Town Security “a hilarious and entertaining glimpse” into the lives of JJK Security’s employees.
• The Washington Post highlights Small Town Security‘s Season 3 return.
• The Boston Sunday Globe‘s best TV bets for May 6 include Small Town Security. (No link)
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Small Town Security news, sign up for The AMC Weekly.Read More