This week, The Hollywood Reporter announces Preacher‘s renewal, while Film School Rejects applauds the coming of Season 3. Plus, Deadline reports on Seth Rogen’s tweet about the renewal. Read on for more:
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, Preacher has been renewed for a 13-episode Season 3 that will launch next year.
• Film School Rejects likes the news, saying, “Given how bleak the Season 2 Finale was, it is great that AMC has seen fit to continue the story.”
• Deadline reports that Seth Rogen announced the renewal in a tweet, writing, “Season 3!!!!#Preacher.”
• UPI, reporting on the renewal, calls Preacher “blood-soaked, but darkly funny.”
• /Film reports that next month’s MondoCon, in Austin, Tex., will display a statue of Jesse, calling it “a stunning recreation of actor Dominic Cooper.”
• Ahead of Preacher‘s U.K. premiere, BT.com says the adaptation “will leave you open-mouthed, scene after scene. Don’t believe us? Here are five ways Preacher blew up the TV rulebook.”
To stay up-to-date on all the latest news about Preacher, sign up for the Preacher Insiders Club.Read More