NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE SWEEPSTAKES.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSORS AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER.
- ELIGIBILITY: OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Employees, officers and directors of AMC Network Entertainment LLC (“Sponsor”), its promotional partners (including, without limitation, promotion administrators, digital agencies and independent judging agencies), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, or web masters/suppliers, and their IRS dependents, immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, the decisions of the judges regarding judging, and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:01 am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on May 13, 2016 and ends at 7:59:59 Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on May 22, 2016 (“Promotional Period”). The Sweepstakes will consist of two (2) separate entry periods and locations. Sponsors clock is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
10:00:01 AM (PST)
7:59:59 PM (PST)
|Los Angeles, CA
Hollywood & Highland Center
6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
12:00:01 PM (EST)
7:59:59 PM (EST)
|Times Square New York
1500 Broadway (between 43 and 44th), New York, NY 10036
- TO ENTER: During the Promotional Period, post a photo to Twitter or Instagram that depicts the account holder at the PREACHER church installation in either NYC or LA, using the hashtag #PreacherSweeps (each, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). Enter as often as you like, however, each photo must be unique. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that an entrant has submitted any photo that is not substantially different than another submission, the entrant and/or his Entry may be disqualifie All Entries must be received by Sponsor prior to the end of the Promotional Period. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules will be ineligible.
Your photo must conform to the Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”).Your photo must not 1) contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; 2) disparage Sponsor, or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes; 3) contain brand names or trademarks other than those associated with Sponsor; 4) contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, or otherwise offensive (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; 5) contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and 6) contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the photo is created. Failure to comply with these Guidelines and Restrictions, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is grounds for automatic disqualification from the Promotion. Released Parties (as defined in the Release section below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected entries; all of which will be void.
Uploading a photo using the hashtag #PreacherSweeps constitutes an entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such photo in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, creative, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the entry.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of any potential winner, the Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter account used for entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her Twitter account during the Promotion Period. Proof of uploading an Entry does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Each Entry must be taken by, manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related accounts, email or IP addresses may be blocked.
- DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing, from among all eligible Entries received.
- PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Grand Prize Winner will receive three (3) day/ two (2) night trip for the winner and guest to meet the cast of PREACHER (date and location to be determined but in no event later than December 2017) (“Trip”). Winner will be given at least 1 month notice of Trip date. Trip includes round-trip coach class airfare for two (2) from major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence within the continental U.S., two (2) night hotel accommodations at the hotel of the Sponsor’s choice (double occupancy). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $2500. Upon Sponsor’s confirmation of the Trip dates, if the Grand Prize Winner cancels Trip, the prize is forfeited in its entirety with no further compensation to the Grand Prize Winner or the Winner’s travel companions. Trip is subject to space and departure availability. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. If the closest airport to the Grand Prize winner’s residence is in close enough proximity to the destination so that, as Sponsors may determine in its sole discretion, a flight is unnecessary, Grand Prize winner will receive alternate transportation from the Sponsors with no further obligation to the Grand Prize winner for any difference in prize value. Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion must be 18 years of age or older and will be required to execute a Liability/ Publicity release and return it at the same time as the Winner’s affidavit. Grand Prize Winner and Winner’s travel companion must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for air travel. Grand Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsors are responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsors. Prizes may not be assigned, transferred, changed or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsors sole discretion. Released Parties (as defined below) disclaim all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any prize (or portion thereof) accepted by a winner.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified by direct message and must respond to the direct message within a time period specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected in Sponsors’ sole discretion. In order to receive the comment notification via direct message, the potential winner’s device notification settings must be turned on and the settings are not set to “protected mode” or “private.” Upon prize forfeiture, no payment or other compensation will be made to the original potential winner. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining Entries from the applicable entries. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. Potential winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, IRS W9 form, and Release of Liability/Publicity within ten (10) days of date of notification or an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsors are unable to contact a potential winner or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsors’ discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable drawing.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules. Entrants are solely responsible for their own actions and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their promotional partners (including, without limitation, promotion administrators, digital agencies and independent judging agencies), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to person(s), including death, or property, or violation of intellectual property or personal rights (such as, but not limited to, copyright, trade name/trademark, and/or rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or related activity and the use of the Entry submitted, and (b) winners, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grant permission for Sponsor (and agree to confirm such agreement in writing), and those acting pursuant to its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness and prize information and/or Entry for advertising, trade, commercial and promotional purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web without notice or review to, or approval from such winner and/or any third party.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram, or any other social media site. By entering the Sweepstakes, an entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: The Release Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, garbled or non-delivered Entries, photos, private messages or hashtags; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or otherwise attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsors representatives, as solely determined by the Sponsors, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, script, automatic, macro, programmed, like entry methods or any method which subvert the entry process will void all such Entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading mobile applications. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non- authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsors, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and determine the potential winners from among all eligible, non- suspect Entries received prior to action taken using the judging process described herein. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website or application users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of the Twitter or Instagram. In case of dispute, the authorized subscriber of the Twitter or Instagram account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to the Instagram or Twitter account by the platform
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF AN ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTED MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM A WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS ” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in New York, NY.
- SPONSOR: AMC Network Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York NY 10001.