This week, Jon Hamm is photographed by Vanity Fair on Oscar night, while Deadline applauds Christina Hendricks in Hap and Leonard. Plus, Vincent Kartheiser books a guest star role. Read on for more:
• Vanity Fair spotlights a portrait of Jon Hamm taken on Oscar night by Mark Seliger, captioning it: “Dapper Don Draper!”
• Us Weekly spotlights a photo of Jon Hamm, sporting a “bruised nose and a disheveled look,” on the set of his new movie, Baby Driver.
• Deadline‘s review of SundanceTV’s Hap and Leonard applauds “an audacious and superb Christina Hendricks as Hap’s still idealistic but scheming ex-wife.”
• Christina Hendricks, interviewed by the San Antonio Express-News, describes Trudy, her Hap and Leonard character, as “very playful and hopeful and a train wreck; and I liked all of those things.”
• HitFix asks Christina Hendricks about Season 1 Joan’s reaction to Season 7 Joan threatening to sic the ACLU on an employer for sexual harassment, and she says, “She would advise you not to do it. She could say, ‘Go home, put a bag on your face and diet for a week and think about it.'”
• The Hollywood Reporter says Vincent Kartheiser will be a recurring guest star on Hulu’s Casual, playing the head of a venture capital firm.
• GQ notes that Jon Hamm is sporting a new haircut for Baby Driver: “Matched with some salt-and-pepper stubble and a faux neck tattoo, he looks dangerous in a less sexual, more criminal way than Don Draper.”
• Watch Kiernan Shipka at Indiewire in the international trailer for a horror movie called February.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest news about Mad Men, sign up for the AMC Weekly.Read More