This week, USA Today has a series of Jon Hamm’s bloopers from Million Dollar Arm, while Elisabeth Moss is the cover girl for the fall issue of Marie Claire‘s Branché. Plus, Vincent Kartheiser’s play is in previews off-Broadway. Read on for more:
• USA Today spotlights a video of Jon Hamm in bloopers for Million Dollar Arm and remarks, “Hamm shows he can bring the laughs when the cameras are rolling (and when they shouldn’t be).” Also, Crave Online features a deleted scene from the movie with Hamm and Alan Arkin.
• Elisabeth Moss is on the cover of the fall issue of Marie Claire‘s Branché, which explores the New York vs. LA question and notes “you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone who knows it better than [Moss], who splits her time between the East Village and West Hollywood.”
• Broadway.com reports that Vincent Kartheiser started previews on Oct. 1 of Billy & Ray, an off-Broadway play directed by Garry Marshall that’s slated to open Oct. 20.
• The Los Angeles Times learns from Ben Feldman that “Ginsberg was this weird little oasis in my life that was different from anything I had done. I was super lucky to play him.”
• SundanceTV has launched a minisite for The Captive, a 2008 web series starring Michael Gladis.
• The entire series of Top of the Lake, which stars Elisabeth Moss in a Golden Globe winning performance, is now online at sundance.tv (log-in required).
• RTÉ.ie has a trailer for Standby, a movie starring Jessica Paré that will premiere at next month’s Cork Film Festival in Ireland.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Mad Men news, sign up for the Mad Men Social Club.Read More