This week, Elisabeth Moss books a new movie, while Jon Hamm helps the White House fight sexual assault. Plus, The Hollywood Reporter features Vivienne Westwood and her muse, Christina Hendricks. Read on for more:
• Deadline reports that Elisabeth Moss has joined the cast of Truth, a movie starring Robert Redford and Cate Blanchett.
• The Associated Press reports that Jon Hamm is among of the list of celebrities enlisted by the White House to help fight sexual assault on college campuses.
• The Hollywood Reporter‘s list of Hollywood’s top 25 red carpet designers features photos of designer Vivienne Westwood with her muse, Christina Hendricks — who lauds Westwood’s “dichotomy of tradition and being active and always moving forward.”
• People names Kiernan Shipka in its best-dressed list, remarking that the 14-year-old “runs circles around many stars twice her age on the red carpet, leaning towards polished, pretty pieces with impeccable tailoring.”
• Deadline reports that the North American rights to Preservation, a movie starring Aaron Staton, have been acquired by The Orchard.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Mad Men news, sign up for the Mad Men Social Club.Read More