This week, Rolling Stone lists Mad Men among “The Best TV of 2014 So Far”, while Season 7, Episode 6, “The Strategy” makes the finals in A.V. Club’s “Tournament of Episodes.” Plus, The Wire thinks Ben Feldman and Harry Hamlin should be nominated for Emmy Awards. Read on for more:
• Mad Men is included in Rolling Stone’s list of “The Best TV of 2014 So Far”, beating shows like Girls, Orange is the New Black and True Detective for the number two spot.
• A.V. Club includes Mad Men’s Season 7, Episode 6, “The Strategy” in the final round of its “Tournament of Episodes” to judge some of the best episodes in television this year, going head-to-head against an episode from The Good Wife.
• The Wire thinks Ben Feldman and Harry Hamlin should be nominated for an Emmy Award as an Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama.
• Newsday reports that Mad Men has finally, officially wrapped and doesn’t spare any details about the lavish wrap-party at The Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles.
• Fashion & Style reports on Matthew Weiner’s interview with Deadline, in which Weiner talks about his future projects and how the final episode is “set in stone.”
• Mad Men makes Wetpaint’s list of “Top 5 Shows to Binge-Watch This Summer.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Mad Men news, sign up for the Mad Men Social Club.Read More