• Style Bistro loves Elisabeth Moss’ new hairstyle and is polling fans on her best beauty moments.
• The Huffington Post lists Mad Men as one of the best TV shows to catch up on during Hurricane Sandy (or at any time, for that matter).
• Check out Just Jared‘s photos of Mad Men‘s leading ladies at the Peace Over Violence Humanitarian Awards and the Mad Men cast at the Paley Center for Media’s Los Angeles Benefit.
• Fox News Latino profiles Gabriela Hernandez, a Mad Men makeup designer who has co-founded a vintage-inspired cosmetics line.
• Handbag.com features Mad Men-inspired cocktail recipes and tips, including one of Don’s favorites, the Old Fashioned.
• San Antonio Current is excited for the “Mad Men Classic”,
a special event which will “channel
the spirit of Don Draper” while featuring jazz and classic cocktails.
• To stay up-to-date with all the latest Mad Men news, sign up for the weekly Mad Men Memo.